Host A Fundraiser
Thank you for making Burnaby Hospital your charity of choice for your community fundraising event. You'll have fun while creating a positive impact, with all proceeds directed to the Burnaby Hospital Foundation.
All it takes is a little creativity, some careful planning, and the desire to help build a healthier community. No event is too big or too small to impact the lives of others. Rally your network of family, friends and colleagues to help raise funds, raise awareness, remember a loved one, and make a difference.
Here's a Little Inspiration That Will Keep the Fun in Fundraising
- Car wash, pet wash, dog walk
- Fun run, dance, walk-a-thon, bike-a-thon
- Darts, billiards, ping-pong, foosball, air hockey tournament
- Sports tournament: baseball, hockey, basketball, soccer, golf
- Bowling night/competition; Mini golf competition/marathon
- Karaoke, talent show, recital
- Garage sale, yard sale, bake sale
- Block party, boat cruise, carnival, casino night
- Board game tournament, trivia night contest
- Tell us about your event.
- If you're ready to host a community fundraiser for Burnaby Hospital — we want to hear from you!
- Please contact Heather Bemister at [email protected] or call 604.431.2881.
- Register your fundraiser.
- Prior to registering, please review our Community Fundraiser Guidelines.
- When you're ready to register your fundraiser, please complete the online Community Fundraiser Agreement.
- Begin fundraising.
- We want your fundraiser to be a success and we're here to support you.
- Our Community Fundraiser Guide is a step-by-step resource to planning and implementing your community fundraiser.
- Create a fundraising page
If you have any questions about planning your fundraising event please contact:
Heather Bemister, philanthropy assistant.
Email: [email protected]